That is too funny. We have the opposite problem here where My Little Ponies and Strawberry Shortcakes are pulled into fierce battles and end up with their limbs pulled off...
My mother in law told me that my husbands older sisters would put makeup on him all while dad was off watching football and mom came home to a boy with a face full of makeup with dad not noticing at all.
Okay I Laughed OUT LOUD! Such a true slice of life. My kiddos are all different according to who they are closest to in the line up. Today my Pop said "then I throw a bomb--and it blows up..." She was playing barbies with her 5 year old brother. Compromises.
6 comments:
Love this post. It reminds me of my poor brother being dressed in tights. Tell your daughter I'd buy her designs :) so cute
That's the lot of an only boy!!!! It'll be good for a laugh.......SOMEDAY
That is too funny. We have the opposite problem here where My Little Ponies and Strawberry Shortcakes are pulled into fierce battles and end up with their limbs pulled off...
Justin says that one of his first memories is one of rage when he found his sister marrying her barbies to his GI Joes at the secret base.
My mother in law told me that my husbands older sisters would put makeup on him all while dad was off watching football and mom came home to a boy with a face full of makeup with dad not noticing at all.
Okay I Laughed OUT LOUD! Such a true slice of life. My kiddos are all different according to who they are closest to in the line up. Today my Pop said "then I throw a bomb--and it blows up..." She was playing barbies with her 5 year old brother. Compromises.
Post a Comment