And this is my response...
Dr. Dillard! I am so very honored that you would grace my blog with your presence! I hope you come back to read this as I have no way to contact you anymore.
Seriously...you are my favorite doctor EVER!!! I delivered five babies with four different doctors (as you had my third and fourth) and you are without a doubt the best of the best. Your mad OB skilz are incredible, and your friendship even more invaluable. If you ever need a patient reference...look me up.

And thank you.
Love,
Kristin
PS Feel free to email me at mindthemommy@gmail.com and I'll give you my private email address. I'd love to hear about your family and practice.
PPS We sadly forgot to snap a photo of you with our third child right after delivery, so the first photo is you with her at my six-week check-up. And the second photo I almost posted yesterday, but didn't because I thought I looked awful. But here it is anyway...you with our only son just minutes after you helped him into the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment