Sunday, April 17, 2011

My son the thug

A friend of mine asked if Max was dressed up as a thug for church today.

What do you think?


It was chilly today, and this responsible guy retrieved his own hat and gloves from the bin without being asked. Am I complaining? No. We had to be there early to rehearse with the choir for our family's part in the Easter service next week and I'm just grateful for any help I can get from the children.


Mr. Bloomers has to be at the church three hours before our services begin for meetings, so I'm on my own getting us all ready week after week.


Max insists that it is better to wear the tie on the outside of the vest so people can see it better.


I think he's a handsome guy either way.


Even if he does look like a thug.


And I know I'm lucky to be his mama.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I agree with him, the tie is better on the outside for everyone to see. I've always wondered why we wear a tie if you can't see it under the vest?

rarejule said...

Adorable!