This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
Share your list and you have a shot of winning a trip of a lifetime. The grand prizes are:
A family vacation of a lifetime to Universal Orlando® Resort.
A Las Olas Surf Camp Safari
Ski Lessons and stay at Park City Mountain Resort
And fifteen things from my bucket list (in random order):
1. barefoot water ski off the line (don't laugh...*only just* need to get back to marathon fitness level, and then some)
2. own a boat for the family and take the family out regularly (which would also help with number one)
3. spend a month one summer with my children living on someone's farm so we can understand what that is like
4. write a book
5. get my house as organized as it was 6 years ago, just before Little Mommy was born
6. speak at an EFY, or a women's conference, or something similar
7. learn to play the guitar
8. put on a concert with our family (when they're older)
9. learn how to drive a stick shift
10. go to bed before 10 PM every day for a whole month (I can't imagine how awesome I would feel for doing this)
11. take my kids to see Cats and Wicked and Les Mis
12. learn how to make my own bread
13. decide what I want to be, career-wise, in my post-young-children-who-are-home-all day season of life
14. write a song
15. go on a cruise
Leave me a comment with a link to your bucket list if you decide to enter.
1 comment:
I am shocked! You don't know how to drive a stick shift?! I totally want to live on a farm too. I think it would be a good thing for my whole family.
Post a Comment