Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She's Growing Up Already!


On Sunday I saw a two week old baby at church...it made me sad to think that my baby isn't a newborn anymore. She is just changing too quickly.


Of course it is fun to see her look like a little grown-up baby. I LOVE these jeans with the sweater.


And I do love that she smiles at me so often now, and even laughs a little sometimes.


But couldn't she just stay little forever?!? sniff sniff

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cutie!!! Those are some great pictures of her.

Kim and company said...

What a doll! She really looks like one of yours! They do grow up fast! It's hard to notice time passing, but we can certainly see it in the faces of our cuties!

rarejule said...

She is adorable... and I can see the sibling resemblance in her too!

Aprilyn said...

She is getting so big. What a darling smile!!!!

Karla and Mike said...

We know for sure she wasn't switched at birth. She looks like the rest of the family!

Jackie said...

Those smiles made me smile! What a fun age!

The Amazonian Couch Potato said...

She's so cute I loved to hold her while I was visiting.
P.S It's 75 degrees here HA HA