Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm a WHAT?


Lately Max has taken to a new "loving" phrase. Most days, he will take the time to cuddle up to me, pat me gently, and with great love in his eyes and sweetness in his voice he'll coo:

"You a big Mommy. You a BIG Mommy."


As one on a weight loss journey, I have to admit these aren't the words I would have chosen to hear, but taken in context, they are rather endearing.


When you are the often left-out little brother, isn't being big the greatest thing you can imagine?

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Gotta love it. I smile and bite my lip at all the post-baby belly comments I get from my kids...

Aprilyn said...

He is looking so big! What a cute comment.

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Hey, Big Mom----he just means you are his giant---you'll take care of him and love him to death!!! Little moms can't do that (to him, anyway). In his eyes, you are the BEST!!!!