Friday, May 22, 2009

Always.


Me (a little sadly): Little Mommy, you are getting so big.

Little Mommy: But I will always be your girl. Even when I am a Mommy, I will still be your girl.

Me: You will?

Little Mommy: Yes, and I will always keep Barbie Diamond Castle.

Me: Your Barbie Diamond Castle?

Little Mommy: Yes. I will put it in my car. I will put it in the back of my car and take it to my house. And I will always remember you. Always. I will see Barbie Diamond Castle, and I will always remember you.

4 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

That little mommy is sure cute!!! And please save this and show it to her when she's 15!!!

Steph said...

Kristin... this post is very cute, but more to the point... you are cute. Man are you looking thin! If I can end up looking like you... Weight Watchers here I come!

Aprilyn said...

That is so cute. She has the cutest voice. I can totally hear this conversation playing out. You are such a great Mom. I learned a lot from you.

gollyjess said...

Kristin, you look gorgeous in this photo. I love little Mommy too. What a funny yet sweet thing for her to say. At least a diamond castle reminds her of you. As for the runner's low, keep the faith. You'll get back out there soon.