My official time is: 2:20:38.7.
For a mile pace of: 10:44.
I finished 69th of 113 in my division (women ages 30-34).
I finished 485th of 760 total women.
I finished 1109th of 1509 total runners who completed the race.
Most importantly of course, I finished.
And I am SO glad that I will have such great company in Champaign. The challenge stands out there for others to join in the fun.
PS I think I am going to go for the full marathon.
3 comments:
Kristin, I don't know if you remember me from Champaign First or not (it's been a while), but I wanted to tell you that I've loved reading your blog, and I especially appreciated your last post with the pictures and comments about your race. You look FABULOUS, and you're a great example of perseverance and taking time to work on things that are important to physical and mental health. :) Congratulations, and thanks for sharing! Jill Peper
Yikes, you are amazing! So we would love to see you in Champaign in the Spring but hopefully we will have found a job by then so we will see. No promises from me in joining you ;) but I would love to cheer you on!
Congrats on your race and on your new love of running! I'm very impressed. I would love to join you in Champaign next year...we'll see. Miss you and your family.
--Miriam
Post a Comment