Which might explain not one, but TWO overflowed toilets tonight. Yucky water. Yucky smells. Just pure yuckiness. Not the soothing just-before-bed activity I had scheduled for this evening.
Which prompted me to draft this note:
My Dearest Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year. I have prepared hundreds of meals, washed a Mt. Rushmore's worth of laundry, dried gallons of tears, read a landfill's worth of books, and given heaps of loves and kisses to the five amazing children in my constant care. In addition to all of that happy service, I even changed approximately 3.5 million diapers.
Of course, I didn't do those good deeds simply to earn brownie points, but if it turns out that I have enough banked in my account with you, would you please have some of your elves install toilets with automatic flushing sensors in our three restrooms on Christmas Eve? I would be forever grateful.
Sincerely,
The Mommy
5 comments:
You are the greatest writer. No matter what you write it brings a HUGE smile or a laugh out loud!!!! Hey, some adults don"t know how to flush!!!
Aw shucks. Thanks for that. Glad you got a good laugh out of our "cruddy" evening!
I have to agree with the galloping grandparents. you should think about writing a book, you'd be great at it! Oh, atleast your children close the door to the bathroom, Allison on the other hand always opens the door when someone is in the bathroom
Too funny. You really are a great writer. You always put things in print so eloquently!
I have the same problem, by the way. It really is yucky!
One, Two, Flush the P . . .
Post a Comment