Travis passed away peacefully in his home on Friday. He lay cuddled with his eternal sweetheart Mandy who now presses forward to raise their four children. If anyone can do it and do it well, it's her.
I am grateful to understand that God has an eternal plan for us. Travis and Mandy's marriage and family are not permanently separated nor destroyed by T's death. I take great comfort in knowing that because of our Savior Jesus Christ, that we can all be resurrected again, and that this family will be reunited again.
Yet it is still hard. It is hard for me, so I can't even begin to imagine how it is for Mandy and the children and their closest friends and family. I pray for them and mourn with them from afar, and invite you to do the same. I know they have been blessed to feel deeply of the love of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for them, and pray that they may continue to do so.
T's obituary can be read here.
2 comments:
My thoughts exactly. Yet you put it so much more beautifully than I would have.
thank you.
Post a Comment