One of our favorite features of this house is the office off of the master bedroom. We've loved having our computer up there and out of the reach of the little fingers.
But knowing how much time the Actress would now be required to spend on the new computer, it was time to reorganize the family room, kicking the train table to the basement to make space for a computer desk. We are firm believers that children on the computer should be in a public space.
I didn't want to move our office chairs downstairs. They are just too big! I also didn't want to spend a lot on chairs. One day at Target I found the perfect solution: two black folding chairs that would match the space and be easy to fold and move when we're ready to rock out to Camp Rock 2. AND they were on back to college clearance for only $6.50 each!
Mr. Bloomers was NOT a fan. He thought the chairs were cheap and uncomfortable. But since he is never bothered by what I purchase enough to actually take over the purchasing himself, he lived with my finds.
Apparently his passive aggressive behavior recently became too aggresive. One of the chairs met a sad fate:
(For the record, I don't really think he did it on purpose.)
And to be fair, he did have two kids on his lap.
Maybe I'll have to spend a little more on the next set of chairs.
2 comments:
Ummmm, don't discount the "he did it on purpose" thing. I think he KNEW that with him and two kids it would meet such a fate!!!
Funny! That is so Dr. J, complain about something but there is no way he'd ever go out to buy it. No time, plus he hates shopping!
Post a Comment