Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Want to Be Big Too!

So, our little Number Four is getting bigger and bigger. These pictures are pre-haircut (I will get those up soon)...he looks even older now.

I find it funny how different he is than the girls, even at this young age. He has NO interest in stuffed animals or Barbie type toys. He LOVES to sit and roll a ball back and forth. He LOVES to stack things, and load and unload (dishwasher anyone?). Anything balls, truck, or electronics, growls or wrestling, and he is in.

Number Two got an easel for Christmas. Somehow, it has semi-permanently been living in the living room where Santa first left it. Why Santa doesn't leave a map for where the new gifts ought to go, I'll never know. Number Two loves to keep bathroom cups at the easel. We have stashed her paints out of reach, but she loves to leave the markers lined up. Number Four has decided that he too is a budding cup arranger and marker arteest. (Is there a more sophisticated spelling to communicate this pronunciation?)


I've been caught!


Run away! Run away! (and please excuse the first trimester piles on my sideboard).


The coast is clear. Back to work.


I LOVE it when my sisters go to school. This is so much fun!


Hmmm...this part looks really fun too!


I bet if I just stretch...I might be able to play with those color things.


Mom, that was so awesome! I even made colors on my hands.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so excited you have a boy and by the sounds of it, he is all boy! I bet you can't wait until he grows up to be a little All Star! Cute kids!

Judy said...

Now who of all of us would care about piles anywhere. We're all dealing with our own piles, and we don't even have the first trimester excuse.

shoppingmommy1976 said...

Boys are amazing and wonderful. I am so glad you were blessed with one!