Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome Number Five

This is Dave coming to you as guest blogger. We welcomed Number Five to the fold this weekend. I'll leave the details to Kristin to fill in, but suffice it to say that mom and baby are doing well, Numbers One through Four obviously love her, and she is cute as a button.

A few pictures:







11 comments:

Chris said...

Big time congratulations guys! She's adorable!

Aprilyn said...

I know you were so ready for her to come. Congratulations! She's adorable and it looks like EVERYONE in the family is delighted to have her here.

Ashley said...

She looks like a darling b
aby. I love the pictures. Congratulations!!!!

rarejule said...

Awwwww, what a great addition to the team, I mean family!! Enjoy!

chickadee3357 said...

Yay! Congratulations! I heard yesterday from Grandma and Grandpa Palmer!

shoppingmommy1976 said...

Congrats!! She is adorable...My #1 is just raving about her over my shoulder. I am sure she is already settled in...Can't wait to hear the details!

Kim and company said...

Wow! Congrats! I can't get over how your family has grown! Darling! Way to go Wilsons!

Amber said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I think she looks like cute #2!
We're so glad you and baby are doing well! Congratulations!!!

Mom of Four said...

She is so adorable! What a great family you guys are! Congrats to all of you.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!! You look great, and #5 sure is a beautiful baby. Good luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful and looks much older and looks like number 3.
Congrats and you're the coolest ever.