
This is the whole family on the sofa in our mother-baby hospital room right before Number Five and I got to check out earlier today, about 41 hours after delivery.
Here is close-up of our sweet baby at around 48 hours old.
Off to take some pain meds and get some sleep...more pictures and details to come soon.
Good night!
16 comments:
Congratulations! It's amazing to me that you have 5 kids. Your kids all look so happy and cute. Good luck with baby #5 it looks like you have some great helpers. Congrats!!
She is absolutely PERFECT! Congratulations :)
She is so beautiful!! I'm so glad she's here and you're home. Take it easy for a while. Let people serve you. :)
You look great and that family picture is beautiful! Congrats on your newest little darling. She seems to be bursting with personality already.
She looks sooooo good! She looks just like her sissies and big brother! I can't remember if I told you that Braeden had mentioned, about a month ago, that it's been a while since we've seen your family and he remembers that you have such cute little girls. Try to get some rest!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
If I didn't know better I would say you posted a picture an old pic of one of your other kids. Wow! She's just how I remember #3 looking as a baby. Congrats to the whole lot of you and welcome #5!
Congratulations Kristin and family!!! She is so absolutely adorable.
this is trishia from tok... just wanted to pop over and say hello! your family is so gorgeous. :) congratulations on number five!
Gorgeous... all of you, but especially that wide-eyed little girl only 48 hours old! Congratulations!
Only 48 hours old and already sooooo cute. Dave, can I interest you in my gun club? We meet 4 times a year and practice on targets which represent young male humans between the ages of 15 and 20 :) Who knows when it may come in handy, maybe some future day....
She looks like just another number three. How sweet and cute.
Wait...are you secretly still pregnant and just slipped in a picture of number #3. Wow I can't believe how much she looks like the #3 and 4. Congrats on having a healthy baby and not being pregnant anymore :)
Congratulations!!! :) #5 is adorable -- just like her big sisters and brother! :D
Kristin & Dave -- What a beautiful family you have -- Congrats !!!!!!!!
Post a Comment