Monday, September 8, 2008

All of My Darling Children

Exciting news today...exciting enough to justify two posts in one day.

Only 18 months after our old laptop gave us the blue screen of death, I paid a data recovery guy $89 to find my files...including some pictures not backed up anywhere else. It is SO FUN for me to see these long-lost pictures.

To commemorate this day, let's play a matching game. Can you tell me which of these children is which?!? At least one of them should be super easy.


Child A


Child B


Child C


Child D


Child E

Is there a family resemblence?!?

1 comment:

Dave said...

I will not post my guesses for two reasons: (1) it would be horribly embarassing for the dad to be wrong and (2) I don't want to bias anyone elses guesses (because I would NOT be wrong). But wow, are our kids so cute or what!?!?!?