I have been busy not sleeping, trying to decorate my house, running my kids around, and preparing for visits from the IL's and parents simultaneously.
I am exhausted. I really ought to learn to pare down my expectations now and again and get some sleep, but alas, I have yet to learn the concepts of moderation, or to not run faster or labor more than you have strength to do so.
We will bless Number Five on Sunday (with all grandparents present). I am grateful we can have some family here for the occasion, and look forward to seeing my angel in her beautiful dress.
Hope to be blogging again soon!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of the great day!!
Hope the blessing is lots of fun, it will be neat to have the grandparents there! Also, I MUST comment on the American Doll Place, first of all, being the mother of boys, I had no idea such a place even existed. But, I would have LOVED that when I was a kid! What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment