So I was searching the Flylady.net website for some back to school tips. Cause I need them right now. And there it was, the most helpful idea EVER!
"As a mother of 5, here are my two best "back to school" tips:
[I omitted the first tip cause it just wasn't that wonderful.]
This year for carpool, drive a limousine. That's what I do, they call me the Limo Mom. Used limos are cheap -- I bought mine for $3,000 -- and it's not near as hard to drive as you would imagine. There are no "secondary markets" for limos, once they are a bit worn out, they're a real bargain. Mine only had 60,000 miles. Try your local Auto Trader magazine and see what I mean. With 5 kids, I need lots of seatbelts and I tell you what, I'll never drive without a roll-up partition window again!"
I can TOTALLY see myself as the rockin' Limo Mom. And a partition? Though most of the time I like to hear what is going on with the kids, there are definitely times when a little isolation would be a welcome blessing. Why didn't I think of a limo when I was last in the market for a big car? (Read about that adventure here.)
So how much would YOU bid for this beaut? What would you think of a Limo Mom in your neighborhood? Would you want to be the Limo Mom?
(And Dave, really, how much would you bid?)
2 comments:
You are a hoot....but I can sure see you doing that!!! You could take the whole neighborhood....they would love you!!! Then you could charge for the service and become a rich limo mom..........
Hey, that limo is in MN! Come pick it up and visit me? :) Giggle.
Post a Comment