Saturday, August 22, 2009

Upcoming Topics

So I am behind on the blogging. (And the laundry, and the paperwork, and cleaning the basement, and car maintenance...)

All is well here. We are living very full lives and feel blessed, though sometimes also stretched and stressed. Our kids are amazing, and teach me more about charity, relationships, priorities, and patience every single day.

Look forward to future posts on:


Fourth (and 3rd) of July fun


A new home for the kids (or The Artist graduates from Safety Town)


A successful letterboxing adventure


A visit with...KELSIE!


Our family staycation


The Artist's big 7th birthday


Princess's FIRST birthday (Can you believe she has ten teeth now?)


First day of school photos


My whole body makeover

And in a couple of weeks: photos from my first Half Marathon. I found a different non-Sunday option within easy driving distance. (At least, as easy as it may be to make it with five little kids for a 7 AM start time 30 minutes away.)

4 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Sounds like it's going to take a year to catch up on all those blogs....but we look forward to all the pictures!!

Alexis said...

I would like to know your story of success on how you got into such great shape. Like the food diet you have.

Kara said...

The pictures you have are great! What a busy summer--we'll look forward to hearing more.

Aprilyn said...

Kristin, you look great!! It looks like you guys have been busy (as usual). I totally remember Safety Town!! I wish they did that here. It was so cool!