Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inevitable



That with four daughters, someday someone would choose to play Salon Girl. On themselves. With scissors meant for cutting paper.


The real shocker, is that this child would be the culprit.




Little Mommy has a bestest friend in our neighborhood named K. K is a darling little light-blond headed sweetheart who I think people assume belongs to me when she is out with us.


Now Little Mommy and K have matching hair.


And at least that made them happy.

(PS I am still sitting here calling that darling girl a Turkey for pulling such a stunt. And I let the siblings have suckers at the hair cutting place. Except. Not. Pretend Salon Girl. I am not ready to encourage her cosmotologist skills. Not at age four. Good thing that daughter of mine is so darn sweet and adorable! Missing out on a measly dum dum is hardly a punishment when considered in combination with a trip to be pampered at the salon. Turkey!)

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Been there! We never cut her hair to match the part she cut, though (it would have been boy short!) so daily I struggle with working the short patch into her hairstyle. Sigh...

Alexis said...

don't most little girls play hair salon?? I know I did when I was her age, only because my father never let me forget it. But that is an adorable hair cut, even though the haircut was not intentional on your part.

michelle said...

Our four year-old did the same thing in July. She told us she was tired of having hair in her face. Now she has a lot of bangs thanks to the haircut she gave herself.

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

I LOVE her haircut!!!! So much cuter than all that hair hanging unevenly in her face!!!! So cute!!

Kara said...

The hair is too cute! It makes me feel better about letting Jason chop Talia's yesterday. (And you'll have to tell K's Mommy that we think her kids are great too...)