Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Family Photos and a Mini Blog Makeover

So I am the mean mom who made her kids get all dressed up in their Christmas best to sit still and quiet and smiley on Halloween. It was GREAT! Three employees all to ourselves at what is usually a pretty happening Sears portrait studio. Apparently most people don't consider it very "festive" to have their Christmas pictures taken on Halloween.

These photos aren't the most incredible match for an autumn leaves blog background, but as soon as the turkey's been devoured it will just be smashingly full of holiday cheer here at the Memoirs. And the photos will coordinate so nicely with the holiday reds and greens, don't you agree?


Here I thought this picture (which I edited to separate us for the sidebar) made us look young as if we were getting engaged all over again. I won't tell you what Mr. Bloomers response was to my suggestion, but I will say he didn't seem to agree.

PS Happy belated eleventh anniversary Mr. Bloomers! I love and adore you.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

georgeous!

the Mom said...

What a fabulous group picture of you all! That's hard to do (I know.....). Jill Peper

Jen said...

Cute pictures! You look great.