I met with Number Two's teacher for conferences this week. Her teacher told me she was very smart, very creative, and well-liked by the other children. But just don't upset her or then you are really in trouble. Pretty accurate description! She showed me some of Number Two's work that I hadn't seen yet. She really has done so well this year. I am SO glad she had this extra time before kindergarten. She is such a great kid.
As far as the sickness goes (since I am sure you are all so curious)...
Yesterday morning Number Two and I both started the drops for pink eye. (Family total now at FIVE in the house with pink eye...everyone but Dave who clearly has had the least exposure.) Today my eyes have stopped the constant gunking, which is nice, but I am still wearing my glasses, which is not.
Dave is also pretty sick with a bad cold. Number One and Number Three are in good shape. Number Two is still sniffly. I feel very wiped out, even after a pretty good night of sleep, and I fear my cold may linger forever (as they usually do when I am pregnant). Number Four is still grumpy with a yucky nose.
On a brighter note, enjoy the following example of Number Two's awesome creativity:

She was so pleased with her tray of play-doh creations.
Here is the closer look.

Number Three also had a lot of fun.
As you can see, she is still more in the mash and crumble phase of play-doh exploration.
1 comment:
What cute kids you have, we are so glad we got to see you today. We hope you guys feel better soon.
Post a Comment