Okay, so I don't usually click on the links my friend's have on their blogs about how well you can do something, but this time I did.
First score:
113 words
And a second try produced:
114 words
And with a final third try I achieved position 667 of 176994 on the ranking list:
121 words
It sure makes one minute seem long! Hopefully my 8th grade keyboarding teacher would be proud. I know my grandma always told us we should know how to type...I don't think she had any idea how much more people in my generation actually WOULD type than in hers.
Be sure to let me know how you do. Happy typing!
2 comments:
Wow! You're impressive. I'm at about 80 words a minute...
No kidding?! I tried three times and couldn't get over 100 wpm. I type for a living and everyone says I type fast. Hmmmm, you rock, girl!!
Post a Comment