
Anyway...on to (or back to) the Fourth...It is our family tradition (along with a good portion of other American families) to get the Old Navy Flag Tees every year. This is our EIGHTH year. Gosh, that makes me feel old.


A couple more of our attempts to get the whole family using the timer on the camera.

A very pregnant me. (Happy day!!! Not pregnant anymore!!)

Number One "on stage."

Number Two loves chocolate...wonder where she got that from?!?

Number Three loves chocolate too...hmmm...how strange.

Number Four also enjoys treats. Shocking, no? I am sensing a pattern.

And here is the Number One before the Number One. I sure like this guy!!

Watching a show for a little break after we had worn them out.

Two made it up for the fireworks.

These two did not.

Dave has always loved taking these "hold the camera while taking your own picture" shots.
So...a belated Happy Fourth of July to all of you. Just think, next year we will need SEVEN shirts!! Crazy.
(And it will probably take me until Christmas to get next year's photos posted.)
3 comments:
Some of those pictures have great "before" shots of the deck!
Happy 4th of July... lovely pictures, thanks for sharing, even if they are a few months old, they're still adorable!!
Hope you're all settling with the newest member of the family!
Hugs ~ Julie
I love the family pictures! Wow, I wouldn't have been able to tell that you were pregnant until your side view shot!
You have such beautiful kids!
Post a Comment