Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our family to all our friends and family. Here's hoping for Valentine's Day cards, since it is clearly too late for the Christmas cards, but enjoy this Christmas greetings blog entry in the meantime. We are grateful to have such strong extended families, and good friends too. We hope your Christmas is special and magical, and that you feel peace and joy.


(I don't have any software on my computer to edit out red-eye, but here is the best shot of our Christmas church outfits after a long day of church. We will have a new family sitting done soon in these outfits, so look forward to the professional version of this photo.)

3 comments:

Amy Spalding said...

I just read the last three or four of your posts. You guys have such a darling family! Congrats to Number One on her baptism. She looked like an angel...boys don't look quite like that on their baptism day :). I also loved the forwarded e-mail you posted of the Mom's Christmas list to Santa. Too true!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Lani said...

Great Family Picture!

Anonymous said...

I loved reviewing all of the Christmas photos. Maybe someday I'll become blog savy but until then, I'll enjoy yours. No. 1 is sure becoming quite the little lady and it's hard to believe how much no. 5 has grown in the last couple of months. No. 4 is so cute hiding with the candy cane. Happy New Year! Tim