Monday, December 13, 2010

The Actress MADE her own cake!

And did one stupendously AWESOME job. We have to be thankful for my friend who took the time to give her tips and mix up a fresh batch of frosting. The Actress so enjoyed the mini-cake class and was thrilled with both the process and the final product.


Her favorite part was the little stripey flowers.


One of the best compliments came from a girl at the party who said, "My mom always just buys my cakes for my birthday. Do you think she could pay you to make one instead?"


Well done my brilliant girl! And thanks again to our sweet friend who made it possible.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

she did an AMAZING job on the cake!!! I wish I could have stayed for the final product, but I'm glad I was able to come and help out. I really enjoyed it:) She has a natural gift for cake decorating:)

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Kate-----WAY cool!! You did a super job altho I think it must be a cello, not a guitar!!!

Aprilyn said...

Now THAT is awesome!! What a talented girl!

Julie said...

Wow, that is super impressive. I don't think I could do that. I love the pic of your kids in their Christmas outfits- so cute!