Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12

A visit in the FRIGID, seriously scary-freaky-cold-reach-through-your-many-layers-to-freeze-your-very-organs, night air to the live nativity sponsored by a local congregation.


Fortuneately these red faces were able to come inside and warm themselves afterwards with treats, cider, and wonderful music provided by a friend's singing group.

Maybe someday there will be a vacancy in aforementioned singing group and I might be lucky enough to join.

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

We have been having FRIGID weather here in Missouri too! I WANT TO GO BACK TO UTAH!!! lol How sad that it's "warm" in Utah!

Rachel said...

Hey it's me, Rachel in Raleigh NC, a friend of your mama's from way back! I'm wondering if you're mom has an email address? The RSoc. made a baby blanket for my first baby back in 2000, but as it turns out it's my little Lizzy's favorite favorite blanket, she won't go to bed without it. I have the cutest picture of her with it, and I'd love to send it, but who knows if my printer will ever work again? Let me know if I can email it to your mom, rachelbeck@bellsouth.net

THanks!
PS...it's freezing here too.