107
As a 1930s wife, I amVery Superior
Take the test!
You are GOOOOD! I took this test after seeing it on a friend's blog. I am Average. I got a 52 the first time I did this and a 54 the 2nd time.
As a 1930s husband, I amVery Superior: 134I think this would be more fun if the husband took it for the wife and the wife for the husband. Wonder if our scores would come out the same, love?
I failed. I am not a doting wife. Go figure huh?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are GOOOOD! I took this test after seeing it on a friend's blog. I am Average. I got a 52 the first time I did this and a 54 the 2nd time.
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior: 134
I think this would be more fun if the husband took it for the wife and the wife for the husband. Wonder if our scores would come out the same, love?
I failed. I am not a doting wife. Go figure huh?
Post a Comment