Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School




Number One




Number Two

Busy busy busy here...with LOTS to catch up on.

Here are the traditional first day of school photos from our house. Number One is now in second grade, and Number Two is in kindergarten.

The first day of school was the day after Number Five and I came home from the hospital. Thankfully, Dave was here to help. Kindergarten only required a 30 minute, parent and child meet and greet with a few other kids. Half the kids did theirs that Tuesday, the other half Wednesday, and Thursday was the official first regular day for them.

Of course, Number Two wanted me to be the one to accompany her...three days after giving birth. I was able to find an outfit that made me look just fat, rather than still pregnant, so I went.

I sure love my kids!!

Stay tuned...more to come on life in our crazy household over the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Kim and company said...

Cute Pictures! Those girlies are growing up! Way to go mommy of Five!