
I love to take pictures of my babies. And I love that with digital cameras, I can be shutter-happy with no worries!

These are some more recent pictures of beautiful Number Five.

Number Five is happier now than she used to be. She cried a LOT, especially all evening long, in her first few months.

Now at four months old, she smiles and talks more. She still doesn't like to be alone.

She loves to blow raspberries and pull things to her mouth. After months of being a binkie girl, she has very recently discovered her thumb.

This smiley face just melts my heart. I count my blessings that I get to have such a darling baby girl.
4 comments:
I'm trying to figure out who she looks the most like---I think I see a little E but not K. Hmm..I love the smiley one at the end...
Grama
So adorable!
Oh, I'm so sorry your youngest little lady has no feet (Judging by the second from top picture). But at least she can make up for this handicap with her raving good looks!
Ah, we miss you guys too. It'd be fun to eat tamales (fresh, this time!) with you tomorrow night again, and discuss Chicago politics (ha ha ha, I"m sure you're enjoying all the Blago mess), but it is not to be. But we'll think of that California girl when we head down to Sunny Sea World (San Antonio style) on Christmas Day!
Merry Christmas!
Lani
How very darling! I was peeking at your pix and Pop is sitting with me (of course--I mean what mom has a free lap?) Anyway, I spied #5 and said "oh what a cutie" and Pop says "No, she is NOT a cutie mom--ORANGES are cuties!" Do you get those in your neck of the woods? I hope so---they are entertainment and fruit all rolled up into one! Delightful! Anyway, I think number 5 is scrumptious!
Post a Comment