***How I've longed for you! You have no idea how deeply I long for you ALL WINTER LONG.
This morning I took all of the kids to run around the track at the elementary school before school started. After the bell rang and the oldest two were tucked away at their desks, I alternated between playing on the playground with the three younger ones and sneaking in some strength training:
1. swinging with Princess's arms wrapped tightly around my neck,
2. leg raises,
3. "saving" Little Mommy from slipping down the slide,
4. walking lunges across the basketball court,
5. growling at Max like a monster mom,
6. calf raises.
Good times.
When I was down to only two children (as Little Mommy had preschool) I loaded them up in the bike trailer and did five fun, fabulous, glorious miles around the neighborhood on the vintage Schwinn. Retro bike plus heavy load equals good but very slow workout.
And then after a quick shower we skipped library story time in lieu of a visit to the Gourmet Popcorn place and a walk down the river to check out the ducks.
All before noon.
Happy days are here again. And I couldn't be happier.

*** These picture are pretty much unrelated to this post. However, since I still cannot download pictures to my other computer (thanks again Princess for putting it out of commission), I just went to the archives cause I'm simply burnt out on the endless picture-less posts.

This is our family in front of the Salt Lake Temple. I feel so sad for that lady with the GINORMOUS belly still a full two months from delivery.
2 comments:
Hip hip hooray for the spring--come at last. Gorgeous pictures, and I SO commiserate with the lady with the ginormous belly. :)
Yum yum I LOVE the Gormet Popcorn place!!! They have the BEST cheddar cheese popcorn. Hmm...I think this calls for a nice walk to get some and a jamba juice!
Post a Comment