Friday, April 16, 2010

Very Sad News


Today I checked in on Mandy's blog and I did not find good news. Mandy is Mr. Bloomer's cousin, and her husband Travis is the cause I am raising money for as I have been training for this marathon. I so admire Mandy and Travis for their innate goodness. They are such inspiring people filled with hope, optimism, kindness, and love.

See the update here.

Please consider giving something, whatever you can afford, through the donate button on my sidebar. Even if it is $25, or $15, or $5. The money will be most helpful to them, but the love that comes with it is of great meaning to them too. I know there are a lot of causes out there, but here is a chance to give to a specific family in need, where you can see exactly who will receive of your donation.

Thanks!
Kristin

1 comment:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Trav's brother said he now walks like a 90 yr old man and is in constant pain now. They are going to Disneyland this weekend...probably their last vacation and he will be in a wheelchair. It is sooooo sad!!!