Saturday, July 19, 2008

Clarification on Upcoming Spa Retreat

This week has been tough. Our little darling to be has wedged her head against my pelvic bone. My BH contractions have intensified, and those pains now radiate down my lower back. I am swollen. It hurts to walk. I have trouble sleeping. My hips ache. Number Four has decided it is now fun to get up with the sun. (It's not...though we are so grateful for farmers, we are NOT the farming type.)

We swim a lot, and this week Number Three and Number Four have become increasingly more difficult to keep up with. Number Four used to love to sit in his floatie thing. Number Three liked to sit at the side of the pool. Now they both want to jump at me constantly, and have my full and undivided attention. It is a workout, to say the least, especially because the older two usually want to stay about 3 hours AFTER swim lessons are over.

And it is still five weeks until I am due.

So...the Upcoming Spa Retreat is coming, but it isn't as imminent as I may have alluded to. However, all things considered, it is my happy place right now so I revel in the thought.

5 comments:

gollyjess said...

Listen my sweet momma, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I will do it.

Jackie said...

Oh, I hope that spa day comes sooner than later. You poor thing! Best of luck to you!

Aprilyn said...

OH boy! Five weeks does seem long. Hang in there. Two weeks early is OK ya know!!!

Mom of Four said...

I actually really like the hospital too. You don't have to do anything and get that oh-so-needed break. We're excited for you guys and you'll have to let us know how it is with five!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

sounds like you need a nanny for a while.....maybe I'll be able to come---let you know in a couple day.s!!!