So...we made an excursion en route to the store.


Number One Before


Number One After


Number Two Before


Number Two After


Number Three Before


Number Three After
Note from the Mommy: I do like medium to longer length hair better, but try to allow my girls the chance to pick their own lengths. (Why? Because my mom never let me when I was younger and I still bear the emotional scars...okay, emotional scars is going too far, but I do remember wanting something other than long straight blunt cut hair with no bangs on many occasions which I was universally denied.)
Anyway, they didn't all choose what I might have chosen, but they sure felt beautiful when we walked out. Seriously, they were on the catwalk. So, money and time well spent. And for those whose hair I might have kept longer? It will grow. And fortuneately, my children are beautiful and still look beautiful in any hairstyle! (I did say it was a Note from the Mommy, which means I can be proud if I want to. :)
Now off to swim!
Good thing I paid the extra for the two older ones to have the shampoo treatment. Nothing like being a woman of leisure, even if you are under the age of 8.
PS Just as a quick update...I am nesting like crazy, and still grumpy, but fortuneately this baby did move her head a bit so it isn't quite so bad when I walk. Not great, but much improved.
8 comments:
Very cute haircuts girls! We sure miss you, hopefully we can visit again soon.
Very cute hair. Our little blondies all turned green with all the summer swimming.
These comments were removed because my fabulous husband revealed the first name of one of our darling children! Here are his comments with name changed to protect the (mostly) innocent.
Dave said...
Wow . . . are they gorgeous or what! They make their daddy proud. I think Number Two looks particularly good with that length of hair.
July 23, 2008 12:14 PM
Dave said...
Number Two also has the before and after face down pat . . . no to very little smile before, huge grin after. She is made for infomercials!!!
I love the haircuts! Your family is adorable. After seeing the cuts, I'm definitely tempted to release our #1 of her mop. We had to smile when we saw your #3's "after" picture because she looks so much like our #2. We miss you!
I love the haircuts. They look great! I love #3's expression. Too cute.
I'm glad you can walk without pain again. HOORAY!
well hello!
i was like "who is kristen"
:0) ... ya sean takes the bar next tuesday - Im sure you recall the joy of watching the hubby study for it! and the waiting and job hunting is surely going to be a 'blast' as well (hehe)
Post a Comment