Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coming soon...

Look forward to frequent overdue posts this month. Hopefully lots of them. Trying to catch up, you know?


This will include a dedicated post about our family visit to the location these photos were taken at.

Also...marathon training starts MONDAY! I'll be blogging all about it. Fun times, paying someone to let me run till I'm sick. Awesome. Want to support me? Leave helpful comments, join me on dailymile, and/or donate to the cause I'm running for. More on that very soon.

I tried to track my food here in the last couple of days, and if you've been here, you've noticed. I've given that up as I just can't be at the computer frequently enough. So, know that I am still tracking on paper in my kitchen, and that my portions are getting smaller, though I still haven't broken that chocolate addiction. I'll get there.


***True confession: Giving up chocolate for Lent was instrumental in my weight loss last year. Isn't it about time for Lent yet? I could sure use additional motivation for fighting off those chocolate cravings!