Monday, February 1, 2010

Marathon Training: Report 10

Three months from today is THE BIG DAY.

Today was an easy run, 7 miles at 10:50.

Actual run: 7 miles in 1:15:09 (10:44 pace).

Just couldn't do the cold again this morning. I had to start running by 5:34 AM to be done in time to get the kids off to school. I wanted every possible second of sleep, which means I didn't even want to take the time to put on all of those miserable layers. Shorts and a tank are just so much easier!

I think I was still asleep for the first mile and change, and I didn't really feel like I was awake and hitting my groove until 4.25 miles in, but considering how sore I was on Saturday, this was a pretty good run.


Happy running!

2 comments:

cara said...

Hey Kristin,

It was good to see you even for a minute or two at your grandmother's funeral. I'd love to catch up when you are out here this summer. Let me know when you're around. Good luck with your marathon training. That is really incredible you are able to do it. Which marathon are you doing? And, congrats on such a beautiful family!

Cara

Michael said...

Holy crap...90 days. I gotta get crackin' on my training.