Thursday, February 18, 2010

Marathon Training: Report 17

Wednesday is spin class on the current schedule. I tried to get there early enough to do weights before it started, but that only sortive worked out. I had 15 minutes and choose to do back and abs/core work.

Spin was easier, mostly, except my legs were really burning from Tuesday's run.

This morning I went early enough to finish my weights, working on chest, shoulders, bi's and tri's for 22 minutes before swimming 1000 meters in 32 minutes. That is 200 meters further than last week AND I swam a whole 1K!! Still hard to breathe and swim, and Mr. Bloomer's googles turned out not to work any better than the Actress's had. I need to buy some for me. Overall though, it was a good workout.

Lucky me. Only a three mile run in the morning and I might even go outside. It was WARM today (keep in mind that warm is a relative term).

Now I am just utterly exhausted. It was a super full day with housecleaning, preschool, a dentist appointment, and multiple playdates. Time to fix dinner, read some kids' books, and get the kids and I to bed.


Happy running!

No comments: