Monday, February 22, 2010

Seven Year-old Thoughts on Shaun White

While watching DVR'd men's halfpipe a couple of days ago with the kids...

Me: Isn't Shaun White just amazing? He is the best in the world. Just incredible.

The Artist: [very seriously] Yeah. Incredible for his hair, and incredible for his moves.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

i do not know how to take that. was she being sarcastic or does she have a crush?? oh, what gym do you go to?

Kristin said...

She was being serious. She doesn't have a crush, but she just thinks the hair is unbelievable...meaning it looks like girl hair. I kind of agree.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Me Leslie Kauo aka Mom of many colors. I was thinking about you and remembered your Blog. I wanted to catch up and see how you are. Send me an E-mail Momofmanycolors@hotmail.com Your training sounds great. I wish I could get motivated to do something like that.

Aislin said...

Gwen keeps asking "He's a boy, right?" It throws her every time.